Welcome
Be a friendly face: To see homeless people as
individuals with a story that did not start on the street.
Hi all, welcome to my new Be a Friendly Face Blog.
It is looking a bit bare at the moment
but please bear with me as I hope it will grow.
On here I will post
· News articles
about homeless
· Ways to
help and services in the Leeds area*
· Experiences of talking to the homeless
· Other information
I think may be useful or interesting relating to homelessness or the contributing
factors.
Be A Friendly Face is not a charity. I am one person acting individually, aiming to offer practical ways that anyone can help and build a database of resources along with positive stories from myself and (hopefully) others.
Thanks for reading. Please share with
anyone you think may be interested.
Please feel free to get in touch. I would love to hear about (and share with permission) your stories, ideas or information about services.
Our Facebook page is now live. Or e-mail - beafriendlyface@yahoo.com
Annette – founder of Be a Friendly Face
(*I am always happy to include information about
other areas. Please get in touch if you have any information you would like to share)
No comments:
Post a Comment