Monday, 14 August 2023

The kindness of strangers - (an e mail I received last year)

My kids were asking for a small swimming pool and that day I decided that they had been behaving good and deserved it. No need to take the car just make it fun and walk, my oldest was 7 and my second 6 and my daughter was barely 15 months.on our way to Wilko, It was good until the way down back home, me caring a big swimming box and a bag full of items that i didn’t need from b&m, my daughter scream and wanted to be held and boys having a big fight, not unusual, i didn’t notice that i have lost my wallet and that homeless man took it and has been calling me and i didn’t hear anything because of the noise of my troupe. He followed me until home and gave me back my wallet. I was overwhelmed and unfortunately he didn’t want to take anything , offered to have a drink and he didn’t let me give him anything as a reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hi all, I am please to say I have a stall selling my crafts on Beckett Park on 23th June. The Annual Picnic and Concert will run 1 - 5. A...